Introducing the Family!



Praise the Lord!

Just thought I'd introduce my family one member at a time. So the family member of the day is the youngest member of the family, my one year old son, BW II.

Of course I am partial, but he is the cutest boy this side of the Mississippi! And just for your information, he is a real church worshiper. He loves to clap his hands unto the Lord!

Life has gotten pretty busy for me now that he is walking! LOL He loves to climb, jump, and pull down any thing off a shelf or from a drawer....I say all that to say that he is a VERY Busy Guy. We love him so much! And I am so glad God has been merciful to allow him to be the newest member of our family. His older siblings absolutely love him to pieces... Can you blame them?


Ciao!
2Lt Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm committed to Ten! Are You?

Her Hair, His Glory: Ebay Flowers and Headbands

Here I am! Did anyone notice?? LOL