Her Hair, His Glory: Ebay Flowers and Headbands

Praise the Lord !

Just wanted to show everyone a new hairstyle. My mother-in-law sent me some flowers and headbands from E-bay and I have been experimenting with them and different hairstyles. Tell me what you think!


I love how the girl's hair turned out! This was a "curler" week. That means that I not only did a two-strand twist style, but I also put rollers on the ends of the hair to give them added body and curl.

My product of choice for these styles is Twist and Loc gel on very wet, freshly shampooed hair. After styling, the ends were curled with rollers and then the style was set using a hood hair dryer.

My girls were so excited and so was I! To maintain this style, simply tie a silk scarf over the hair at night and remove in the morning :) Easy!

Total styling time ranged from 45 mins ~ 90 mins including washing, (deep) conditioning, detangling, and styling. Then dryer time was approximately 20 minutes. Just FYI for those who were wondering.

I surveyed my neighbor, who is a licensed cosmetologist, for the price of this style at her salon:
For me ~ $90 , the girls $60 !

I just thank God for the many talents He has given me :) I am NOT a professional nor trained hairdresser. Over the last few years, I have looked at pictures in magazines and websites and tried to teach myself how to maintain healthy natural hair. And with the help of the Lord, I will continue to learn many more years to come!

Ciao!
2LT Mom




Psalm 27:4 "One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple."

Comments

K.L. Jordan said…
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is amazing!
Patricia said…
love it you look beautiful

Popular posts from this blog

I'm committed to Ten! Are You?

Here I am! Did anyone notice?? LOL