Calling an APB on Tip 233 !


Praise the Lord!

Okay, the emergency of the day.... I MUST FIND WILTON CAKE TIP 233. My son's first birthday party is in T-68 hours and the cake tip I NEED to complete his Wilton Cookie Monster Birthday Cake is Missing In Action (MIA). See image of the right for the culprit's mugshot.

So, truth be told, I should have ordered this small $1.69 cake tip months ago when I bought the cookie monster cake pan off ebay. But in a "perfect" world, who needs to buy a $1 cake tip weeks in advance? I was expecting to just waltz into my local super store and purchase this small piece of equipment days before the EVENT. Can you say "Big Mistake" ?

Matthew 7:7 " Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:"

Okay , Lord, I have referenced your Word... I need a miracle.

Stay tuned if you wanna know how God will work it all out! :)

Ciao!
2lT mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm committed to Ten! Are You?

Her Hair, His Glory: Ebay Flowers and Headbands

Here I am! Did anyone notice?? LOL