Happy Birthday Cookie Monster!



Meet the Cookie Monster!
When I finally finished the cake for my son I felt like singing ... "God is good, He's good All the time! God's not good just once in a while, He's good ALL THE TIME!"

This is a testimony on His goodness and mercy to me. It may not mean much to some, but to me this is Everything! Thank you Lord for giving my son the BEST 1st Birthday Party ever!

How did God do it? Well, can you say Ancient Chinese secret? just kidding... The secret to happiness is.... Tip 16 LOL!


Until our next adventure
Ciao,
2LT Mom

Comments

Anonymous said…
The cake looks AMAZING!
Tj Griffin said…
those cookies are good

Popular posts from this blog

I'm committed to Ten! Are You?

Her Hair, His Glory: Ebay Flowers and Headbands

Here I am! Did anyone notice?? LOL