Happy Mother's Day!



Praise the Lord!

This is a very very belated Happy Mother's Day, but better late than never :) This is my 3rd year in a row that I "slaved" over the stove for Mother's Day :) LOL. Hey, I figure, I wouldn't be a mom without my family, right ?

I really do love serving and having company for dinners... and Mother's Day holiday is no exception. I had a great time serving my family and some friends. Most importantly, I had an awesome time just remembering how God blessed me with the privilege to be a mom. I love my job, and I pray everyday that I wouldn't take it for granted.

There was a short time in my life when I thought I'd never get to be a mom. Thank You God for changing my life forever!

I love you Babies!

To my little ones: Rose of Sharon, Lily of the Valley, and my Solid Rock :)

Ciao,
2LT Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm committed to Ten! Are You?

Her Hair, His Glory: Ebay Flowers and Headbands

Here I am! Did anyone notice?? LOL