Happy Father's Day!

This is a tribute to the BEST Husband and Father in the World! My husband has been such a loving, involved, and caring daddy anyone could ever imagine. He does it all, from changing diapers to chasing dogs away, and he even bandages ouchies... (I always ask him.. aren't you a Doctor? LOL)

For those of you who don't know, Yes, my husband is a doctor.... just not a medical doctor! But I always explain to our children that every office that daddy occupies is technically a "Doctor's office" LOL, I know they are too young to "get it" but I love the look on their faces when they tell people their daddy has a doctor's office!

My husband is definitely the family prayer warrior. And for that I am so thankful. He is the symbol of stability and godliness in our home, which is exactly as it should be. He does home Bible studies, not only for strangers, but also for our children. And folks, that is worth More in it's weight than GOLD. Our desire as parents is to not only win the lost to Christ, but to win our "First fruit" to Christ also.


I love you hubby! And Happy Happy Father's Day! From your wife, 2LT Mom

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome pics! He's a great dad!
Baron Colbert said…
Thank's honey, behind every great dad there is a wonderful wife and great children too.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm committed to Ten! Are You?

Her Hair, His Glory: Ebay Flowers and Headbands

Here I am! Did anyone notice?? LOL