Here I am! Did anyone notice?? LOL

Hey there! So apparently I took a two year hiatus from blogging. Which I find interesting because, I haven't taken a "hiatus" from life! In these short two years, I have managed to have three more children...a set of twins and a singleton, help my husband finish his PhD (yes, by the way, I am now officially married to a Dr. and we now have more band-Aids in our house than I think any individual will EVER use! LOL ), become a free lance copywriter for a Malaysian company, perform the national anthem in our community parade of nation twice (oh , and I was officially asked to do it again this year! So excited!), and in between all that I managed to take care of my family.

Anyway, just wanted let you know that I am BACK! And there is so much to catch up on ! So Follow Me... the day in the life of 2LT Mom :)

Ciao!
 2LT Mom

This is a picture from a recent wedding we attended ... that's all six of my kiddos and our little friend, Red :)

Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! <3
2LT Mom said…
Thanks, Kay! Love you too :-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm committed to Ten! Are You?

Her Hair, His Glory: Ebay Flowers and Headbands

Her Hair, His Glory: The Introduction