Her Hair, His Glory: Am I Vintage?

Praise the Lord!

Okay, so to make a long story short, I need a new hood hair dryer. The one I had, my parents bought me 11 years ago as a gift. Two days ago, I was sitting under the dryer reading a book and I knocked it off the table while using it! This resulted in the dryer falling on the floor and breaking in two. :(
Well, I figured, "it's just a dryer. I'll just hop online and buy a new one..." I never thought that it would be SOOO deep to purchase a new hair dryer! Wow, technology has apparently come a long way in the last 11 years.

Then I thought, "well, I'll just go on Ebay and buy the same one that I had...." Can you say SHOCK! When every dryer that looked like mine was prefaced with the words... VINTAGE! LOL

All I could do was laugh! Am I vintage now? LOL

You Be the Judge!

"Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein." Jeremiah 6:16

Ciao ,
2LT Mom

Comments

K.L. Jordan said…
I'm a year late reading this BUT it made me laugh!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm committed to Ten! Are You?

Her Hair, His Glory: Ebay Flowers and Headbands

Her Hair, His Glory: The Introduction